Teach Your Heart (Far North #3)
by Tracey Alvarez
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Age category: Adult
Release Date: 30 November, 2016
Some lessons are harder to learn than others…
Doctor O-for-Awesome Owen Bennett is all about fixing broken things. Then the arrival of his orphaned nieces and nephew for twelve weeks causes his workaholic life to plummet into chaos. Hiring the beautiful but unpredictable Gracie Cooper as a live-in nanny might just get him out of a tight spot…or it could seduce him into a reckless affair.
After four years flitting around Europe, waitress/dog-walker/au-pair Gracie Cooper has returned home to New Zealand. Her plans to hang out with her big brother change when Owen offers a perfect solution to her crippling university debt. In spite of her sexy-stick-in-the-mud boss, she’ll spend fun days playing in Bounty Bay’s sand and surf with his cute charges. At summer’s end she’ll follow the sun overseas again.
Gracie and Owen’s opposites-attract connection is so unexpected and powerful that foundations are rocked. But some things aren’t easy to fix. Some past hurts can’t be run from forever. And the lessons they teach each other risk breaking their hearts.
You can find Teach Your Heart on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29764931-teach-your-heart
You can buy Teach Your Heart here:
– Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MYPQJNR
– Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Teach-Your-Heart-Zealand-Opposites-ebook/dp/B01MYPQJNR
– Amazon Canada: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01MYPQJNR
– Amazon Australia: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B01MYPQJNR
– Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/books/1125098420
– Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/nz/en/ebook/teach-your-heart
– Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/626749
– iBooks: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/book/teach-your-heart/id1099244245
– Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Tracey_Alvarez_Teach_Your_Heart?id=sceDDQAAQBAJ
Get the first book in the Far North and Due South series for free!
The box set Romance Down Under is free on all vendor sites. This set contains Hide your Heart (Far North #1) and In Too Deep (Due South Book #1). Get your free copy of Romance Down Under for free here:
– Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Romance-Down-Under-Zealand-Starter-ebook/dp/B01MCUVSWL/
– B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/romance-down-under-tracey-alvarez/1124893673?ean=2940153786292
– Kobo: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/romance-down-under
– iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/romance-down-under/id1166422505?mt=11
– Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Tracey_Alvarez_Romance_Down_Under?id=dWVEDQAAQBAJ
About the Author:
Tracey Alvarez is a USA Today Bestselling Author living in the Coolest Little Capital in the World (a.k.a Wellington, New Zealand). Married to a wonderfully supportive IT guy, she has two teens who would love to be surgically linked to their electronic devices.
Fuelled by copious amounts of coffee, she’s the author of contemporary romantic fiction set predominantly in New Zealand. Small-towns, close communities, and families are a big part of the heart-warming stories she writes. Oh, and hot, down-to-earth heroes—Kiwi men, in other words.
When she’s not writing, thinking about writing, or procrastinating about writing, Tracey can be found with her nose in her e-reader, nibbling on smuggled chocolate bars, or bribing her kids to take over the housework.
Follow Tracey on Twitter as @TraceyAlvrezNZ or Facebook as http://www.facebook.com/TraceyAlvarezAuthor
Her website is http://www.traceyalvarez.com and don’t forget to sign up to her newsletter here: http://bit.ly/JR3Asu
You can find and contact Tracey here:
– Website: http://www.traceyalvarez.com
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TraceyAlvarezAuthor
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/TraceyAlvarezNZ
– Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/TraceyAlvarez
– Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/traceyalvarez/
– Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TraceyAlvarez/posts
– Amazon: https://amazon.com/author/traceyalvarez
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/traceyalvareznz/
– Newsletter: http://bit.ly/JR3Asu
Review of Teach Your Heart
I will admit I am a sucker for opposites attract tropes in stories. Tracey Alvarez’s Teach Your Heart had everything I wanted in a book. The free spirit of Gracie and the stubborn-as-nails Owen had me swooning from the beginning to the last page of the book.
I hadn’t read the other stories in this series, but seeing as how quickly I fell in love with both characters and even their flaws, I am definitely going to be checking out the other two novels prior to this one. Teach Your Heart leaves you with a sense of hope and love, as both characters do share some similarities, as much as they struggle to notice them, they also bring to the other a sense of deep and mutual satisfaction. As if one side completes the other. I look forward to reading more of Tracey Alvarez’s novels, and Teach Your Heart is only the beginning.
Rating: 5/5 Stars